Monday, May 24, 2010

Let's be honest:

Sarah, Duchess of York, is not the brightest bulb in the Christmas tree.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/theroyalfamily/7757066/How-overspending-disease-spelled-trouble-for-the-Duchess-of-York.html

She's not greedy, but Sarah Ferguson lacks true intelligence and a moral compass.

When she accepted an award for charity yesterday, Sarah said:
"Thank you all so very much. When I got on that flight today I thought phew, I've had a heavy day.
I learnt today about making a difference. Most importantly I learned I hate grown-ups and I love children."

Now, that's the crux of the issue. Sarah Ferguson is a grownup. Her problems are not going to be solved by kids.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I just saw that video last night - it is rather sad that she has stooped so low - it will be interesting to see what happens - I'm sure the Queen is none too happy today!

Gary said...

I think you make a great point Marlene. A large part of Sarah's tragedy is that she has never been able to grow up and function as a responsible adult.